Friday, August 19, 2011

new and old paintings

I made a self portrait the other day:

It doesn't really feel like me, but I kind of like the way it looks anyway. It bothers me that I don't own a shirt like that.

Reclining woman with Auto-Harp:


Last week, I cleaned out my filthy car and I found this painting in the trunk! I don't remember painting it, but it must have been when I went through my auto-harp phase.

Lately I have been working on inventory and thinking about a better display for when I do craft fairs. Also, I listed my Swedish Dala Horses on etsy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi my names Carlie and im an arts student at Deakin university and wondered if i could please have permission to use the reclining woman auto harp painting to reference shape emphasis creating depth. Thankyou :)

    ReplyDelete